Friday 8 October 2021

So Close

Needing a nudge

A literal push

Just a little start

Through the viscous media


Don't judge

Indeliberate ambush

Pulling all apart

My abhorrent foolish idea


I won't budge

I won't rush

World I would depart

But with such incongruent philia


I'd make the mudge

With a dull crush

With all that is thwart

Only controlling thy sickly bulimia


No, there's no grudge

Everything a lull hush

For it's a worldly cart

A beligerent intimate melancholia 


So close, this bridge

In the end it's a mush

Like a speedy dart

None but a Shakespeare's peripeteia


A meaningless buldge

Another meaningless flush

Intermittent existential restart

From this horrible horrendous hysteria


Making this mudge

Or am I in a rush

But before I fall apart

Let me gather my worldly paraphernalia

No comments:

Post a Comment