Thursday 23 July 2015

Be Brave

Every single day I fall in love with this creature all over again. I travel a new dimension every day because he mesmerises my heart and soul with his unconditional love. People might wonder how exactly this is related to travelling but let me tell you one thing; every day is a journey you take to reach a new unexplored rein and everything you do is part of that journey.
A tribute to the best dog in the whole wide world!

I didn't mind when you kept me awake all night with your howling and barking (and when you got scared in your dream, it was kind of funny though :p)
I didn't mind when you peed on my bed (okay that was just once but why? :O )
I didn't mind when you literally punched my eye (oh the pain!)
I didn't mind when I took you for a walk and you dragged me across the road and I scrapped my knees (that stupid cat across the road!)
I didn't mind when you shed all over my blanket (got it dry cleaned, twice!)
I didn't mind when you stole my food (because I don't need that much food anyway :/ )
I didn't mind when you ate peacock poop and fell sick and I had to clean up afterwards (you and your exquisite choice of cuisine -_- )
I definitely didn't mind when you curled up into my lap to sleep and I couldn't move for hours
I surely didn't mind when you slept in my bed, inside my blanket with my pillow (how did you even manage that :O )
 
Two years with you have been a wonderful journey where I have become a better person only because of you. You have taught me of the meaning kindness, bravery, self control, patience, discipline, strength and above all unconditional love. You are my muse, my angel, my friend in disguise.
You are mine and I am your human. If only I knew how to love humans as much as I love you :*

Bilbo the Brave :*

2 comments: